Jackie Renner Studio
Jackie Renner Studio – formerly Jaxs Photography
Educated, creative, diverse, flexible, technologically sound, knowledge hungry.
Born and raised in Phoenix, AZ, Jackie has spent the last fifteen years creating graphics and websites for clients in addition to managing IT and web design projects for corporations. She's also built a vast photography portfolio with engagement shoots and weddings, human and pet portraits, as well as commercial and architectural projects.
Jackie has an immense passion for travel and capturing the beauty of the Earth. She has had the pleasure of visiting Iceland, spent time in Costa Rica, drove the circumference of Ireland, hiked down the Grand Canyon to Havasupai Falls and, of course, plenty of Arizona.
Her photography work would be described as photo-journalistic, or documentary-style, and is drawn to obscure subjects–cemeteries, vehicles, vintage signs, anything whimsical in nature.
Although she grew up with 35mm cameras, film, flash bulbs and dark rooms, she eventually advanced to digital format equipment and post-processing in Photoshop.
Jackie has an Associate of Arts degree from Glendale Community College and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Graphic Design and Photography from Grand Canyon University. She continues to expand her knowledge on the latest trends, software, and equipment by continually researching and taking courses.
For the last 15+ years, Jackie has worked for several companies of varying industries, spanning from large Fortune 50 corporations to small start-ups within Information Technology (IT) and Marketing departments.
She takes pride in her professional history, as she is known as the jack-knife of the team. Her dedication, thirst for knowledge, and endless quest for perfection has allowed her to master her work while holding titles like Digital Content Product Manager, IT Associate Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Client Relationship Manager, and Graphic Designer.
Jackie has created websites within various content management systems like Microsoft SharePoint, Adobe Experience Manager, Wix, WordPress, SmugMug, and other in-house programs. She is experienced in Adobe programs like Photoshop and Illustrator, and is knowledgeable in web analytics, Google AdWords, SEO and SEM.
TECHNICAL SKILLS + STRENGTHS
• Advanced technical and soft skills.
• Independent, assertive, and a strong team player.
• Highly adaptable, resilient, patient risk-taker open to new ideas.
• Established home office: ability to telecommute with minimal/no supervision while effectively managing time.
• Strong written and oral communication skills with individuals of all levels and experience, technical and non-technical, executive leadership and offshore teams.
• Expertise in content management systems like Adobe Experience Manager, Microsoft SharePoint, Wix.
• Strong understanding of software development lifecycles (SDLC), server architecture, storage, and network functions.
• Proficient understanding of program/project methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, Scrum.
• Ability to collaborate with business and IT partners to develop program scope and requirements while building a foundational knowledge of business processes.
• HTML, CSS
SOFTWARE + OPERATING SYSTEMS
• Operating Systems: MS Windows 10; Mac OS X
• Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Target, Experience Manager
• MS Office: Outlook, Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio
• Ticketing Systems: Workfront, Atlassian JIRA, Mozilla Bugzilla, Replicon
• Analytics and Marketing: Omniture, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Intlock Cardiolog Analytics, SEO strategies
Jackie Renner Studio is dedicated to creative design and photography services. Email for more information regarding services and pricing.